Grace Bible College of Kabwe
Director: Rev. Gabriel Nsofwa
Pastor, Kabwe Central Baptist Church
Grace Bible College of Kabwe, Zambia, provides a comprehensive higher education to Christian pastors, teachers, educators, and lay people.
The curriculum provides courses in Bible exposition and preaching, doctrinal studies, Bible interpretation and teaching methods, history studies, and other supporting studies.
The core lesson materials for the College are derived from the
Grace Notes Bible training library, which provides twelve (12) course
Units of academic work, leading to three levels of diplomas.
A description of curriculum materials is found at: Grace Notes Web Site
- Exposition of 50 books of the Bible (verse by verse studies)
- Systematic theological studies of hundreds of Bible categories
- History: Rome, Greece, Persia, Babylon, Old Testament, Early Church Age
Diplomas offered are:
- Associate in Bible Teaching - [UNITS I to IV]
- Senior Bible Teacher - [UNITS V to VIII]
- Master Bible Teacher - [UNITS IX to XII]